[ic] Where to find Bank of America in IC - no two catalog defaults alike?

Hostmaster interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 25 16:05:01 2002

Hello List Members... I have dropped all previous reference to this issue
because recent revelations have made it clear that previous questions and

Still researching the problem of where to find Bank of Amerca module in my
CPanel hosted IC 4.8.6, I compared a catalog I had setup on a CPanel hosting
environment using the UI to a second catalog I had setup on a different
server also using a CPanel environment, again using the UI.  Checking the
"variable" table for "payment", one catalog revealed several (no Bank of
America, but several others), while the other catalog revealed absolutely no
gateway info.  Both catalogs are configured with the latest version of
CPanel.

Does anyone know what gives?  These are shared hosting , so please address
any suggestions with that in mind.

<! -- CATALOG EXAMPLE #1 -- Tables => variable => payment -->

AUTHNET_ID
Payment
AUTHNET_REFERER
Payment
CHECK_ACCEPTED                 1                                     Payment
COD_ACCEPTED
Payment
CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED   visa mc amex discover     Payment
CYBER_CONFIGFILE               etc/     cybercash_conf      Payment
ITRANSACT_ID
Payment
MV_PAYMENT_ID
Payment
MV_PAYMENT_SECRET                                                  Payment
MV_PAYMENT_SERVER                                                  Payment
POSTAL_ACCEPTED                    1
Payment
PO_ACCEPTED
Payment

<! -- CATALOG EXAMPLE #2 -- Tables => variable => payment -->

CHECK_ACCEPTED                     1
Payment
COD_ACCEPTED
Payment
CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED     visa mc amex discover     Payment
POSTAL_ACCEPTED                     0
Payment
PO_ACCEPTED
Payment

Hypothetical Question:  IF I had root access to the server on the second
example, what would I look for to correct this configuration?  Would it be a
modification of interchange.cfg to reflect certain, e.g. placing a directive
there?  If so, would someone be so kind as to take the time to describe how,
step-by-step?  My Linux Bible Redhat 7.3 is on the way from Amazon, but
won't be here for another four days.  :-)

Thanks,
Harry Governick
Artistic Director
TheatrGROUP, Inc.