[ic] Where to find Bank of America in IC - no two catalog defaults alike? ==>Mike Heins

Fri Oct 25 17:17:01 2002

Quoting TGroup (tgroup77@swbell.net):
> Quoting Hostmaster (hostmaster@zipp.net):
> > Hello List Members... I have dropped all previous reference to this issue
> > because recent revelations have made it clear that previous questions and
> >
> > Still researching the problem of where to find Bank of Amerca module in my
> > CPanel hosted IC 4.8.6,
>
> Aha. Yet another CPanel problem.
>
> Please contact support@cpanel.net if you don't get satisfaction from
> your ISP....
> --
> Mike Heins
>
> ------
> Thanks, Mike.  With regards to your suggestion, here's CPanel's answer:
> "This form is for requesting help from the cPanel developers on an issue
> with your server, and is only intended for server owners. If you have a
> question about how to use WHM/cPanel, please direct the question at the
> company you obtained your license from. cPanel support will not be able to
> answer questions about installing third party software. (ie. ImageMagick,
> pdflib, etc)".
>
> Let's put on a play, Mike.  You play Bill Clinton and someone at CPanel can
> play George Bush.   Act I:  Pass the Buck.   Act II:  Pass the Buck     Act
> III:  Blame it on Usama bin Laden

Hey! I resent that.

You come here with your problems that are created by the way CPanel installs
Interchange. Your solution is simple, if done by your hoster. You complained
about not being able to find things that are found by everyone else. That
is because you and your ISP and CPanel decided to use the high-end application
I have personally put 10,000 hours of work into and given to the net.

You paid your server host dollars to provide the service. You haven't
paid me or anyone else contributing to IC dime one. Your hosting
provider is the one who owes support, not us.

I don't owe you a thing, and neither does anyone here as far as I am
concerned. You have definitely lost any attention you might have ever
gotten from me.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill