[ic] Giving testbed hosting to IC users and dev

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 25 19:26:00 2002

I am not sure if this is the correct place for this
but here goes (Please don't slam me if this is the
wrong forum for this.).

I am not a programmer or a IC wizard in any wey.
I have wanted to contribute to IC in some way that
would benifit those who have helped in the past and
future.

In a few weeks, if anyone has interest I will
be willing to setup a few small servers to allow
a few people to configure, work on installing and
testing IC.

I will be bringing in to my office a dedicated T1
some time this next week that will allow me to
place a few servers up that people who would like
have access to can use.

I am asking nothing in return except respect
for this service and for what I am offering.
There will be some ground rules, but mostly
to make sure that I and anyone else don't have
problems. This will be discussed later if
people find this is something they would like.

Once again I am myself learning and am
unable to offer much to the list or people in
general with IC support but really want to give
back to all of those here now and to come in the
IC community.

Please post comments to the list.

Special thanks to all

--