[ic] Re: Display Wholesale Price (In drop down box)

Sat Oct 26 18:29:01 2002

Quoting John Vozza (john@netrom.com):
> It doesn't appear that this breaks anything else but I would like to hear
> from those more familiar with the code if this is a bad thing to do or not.

It isn't really a bad thing to do, but it is not what we would put
in the core (because of the reference to Scratch). I might go
for an option called price_field or something...where you could
do [item-options price-field="[if scratch dealer]wholesale[/if]"].

Ideally, we would enable attachment of the CommonAdjust price to
an option in this situation. Of course that becomes problematic in
the situation where you are using separate widgets, but even that
is possible if you use the differential field in that case.

We are currently re-working options (Jon at the helm there) and
I think I can guarantee we will pay attention to this.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown