[ic] IE5.5 bug using DHTML product_flyout

Luc Knaven interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Oct 27 08:42:01 2002

Hello,

I use the product_flyout and the product_tree templates (IC version: 4.9.x)
to create a 3 level (dhtml) menu and it works great !

There is only one problem. When I open the menu in Internet Explorer 5.5.
and I scroll down (at a large page) and up (all with the wheel of my mouse)
the fly-outs of the menu are not shown at the right level, but somewhere
else on the page, so I can't click on the submenu's. In Netscape 6 or 7 I
have no problems.

Is there anyone who can tell me how to solve this problem ?

Luc Knaven