[ic] Category Search Problem??

ACforSale Inc interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Oct 27 17:01:01 2002

I recently changed the category of a number of units on a store and now
I get 2 things:
1. I get all the products I changed in the new category (this is what I
expected).
2. I get a dual listing on the old category of both the original items
there and also with a separate header, the items I changed.

See 2 here
http://acforsale.com/~acforsal/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=products/st=db/c
o=yes/sf=category/se=Mini%20Split%20Systems/tf=price/to=nr/va=banner_ima
ge=/va=banner_text=.html

Here's the dilemma -- I like what I got in 2 but don't know what I did
to create it. I have changed categories of items before without getting
this result. I would like to be able to duplicate it.

When I look in the cat table there is no reference to the second
category as being referenced.
Using IC 4.8.6 with cPanel interface.

Any Ideas?

Gerry