[ic] customizing UI_STD_HEAD/FOOTER

S. Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Oct 27 17:27:00 2002

Hello all,

I was able to make changes to the admin index/login.html on Interchange
4.8.5 by making changes to UI_STD_HEAD/FOOTER.  I upgraded today to
4.8.6 and copied over the same files over but for some reason the
changes I've made in those files aren't reflecting on the
/admin/index.html or /admin/login?... pages.  Did I miss anything?  When
I move those said files out, the index/login pages change but when I
slip the files back, the changes I make don't apply.  Only the default
admin index/login pages show.

And yeah, I restart interchange each time I try.

Thanks. :-)

Ciao ?:-)
Shirlyn, the WebPrincess (tm)

"In times of change,