[ic] cpan ftp config file

Mon Oct 28 10:32:06 2002

Quoting Webmaster (webmaster@lynlinks.com):
> what's the path to the config file that contains the ftp url's to get cpan
> modules?

$ find /usr/lib/perl5 -name Config.pm | grep CPAN

> On my initial installation, I selected an ftp site that the
> configuration can't connect to, so now the config always fails.  I want to
> change it to a different url but don't know what config file to edit.  Also,
> does anyone have a favorite CPAN site that works?

I like the one at Michigan state, ftp.cpan.msu.edu or something like
that. It has a huge pipe and is rarely busy.

Put in more than one this time, with that one first.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer