[ic] Emailing a client with their order- is this some sort of obscure bug? am i slow in the head?

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 28 13:40:07 2002

Ok, I've just moved my site to live hosting, and well, everything is working
fine, except... The emails generated to send to the client are being sent
blank. The etc/mail_receipt file is being parsed, and the mail is being
generated and logged to logs/log, as per the order route, but when the mail
lands in the client's mail box, it's blank all bar the subject line! Note:
the order email goes to my address fine, and emails updating the client on
their order status work fine.

Ok, here's the ONLY difference i can see between the logs/log output on a
working and non-working server:

WORKING:
Sending email copy of order 100006 to email@address.com:
Dear customer,
etc. etc. etc.

NOT WORKING:
Sending email copy of order 100006 to email@address.com: 1
Dear customer,
etc. etc. etc.

where is this little "1" coming from?? is this what's wrong? i completely
dont know anymore and i'm bashing my head against the desk in frustration -
EVERYTHING else is working perfectly apart from this, can anyone at all help
me? please???