[ic] Lumping searchspecs and search_fields

Thanh Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 28 14:19:00 2002

Is there a way to put in my search all the value of my
previous searchspec and search field on one line
like
I did a coordinate search on a previous page like

st=db
co=yes
se=me
sf=headache

se=you
sf=cool

Then have the next page have the same search in a form
like this

st=db
co=yes
se=[value previous_mv_searchspecs]
sf=[value previous_mv_search_fields]

or is this the only way to do it.

st=db
co=yes
se=[value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=0]
sf=[value-extended name=mv_search_field index=0]

se=[value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=1]
sf=[value-extended name=mv_search_field index=1]

I have tried just using [value name=mv_searchspec] but
it use ARRAY8X9BLAH as my searchspec and that returns
no results.

Any suggestions, Thanks in advance,
Tom