[ic] Shipping Wizard, etc.

Robert Wall interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 29 17:08:00 2002

I'm running Interchange 4.8.6.  When I try to enter a Handling Charge in
the shipping wizard, I get the following error message:

failed pattern - '3.00' =~ ^\\d+(?:\\.\\d+)?\$

I see that this has been posted to your discussion list in the past, I'm
looking for the following information:

1)	If anybody has developed a workaround, or is working on a
	workaround.
2)	A quick pointer to where exactly in the source this glitch is
	caused, so I can go take a whack at fixing it.

Any information you guys have would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

-----
Robert Wall						(715) 855-0189
Systems Administrator                                   bob@web-walrus.com
Web Walrus Media

            "Affordable internet solutions for your business"