[ic] Displaying top vs left categories

Neil Hambleton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 30 05:11:00 2002

I have several categories included as "left" product groups, and some
different ones as "top" product groups. Using the foundation store as a
starting point, I can display the left and ones using the Vertical Category
List component.

I then changed the "Page with top/left areas" template to display my "top"
categories across a menu bar at the top, using a loop within the Content
section. This works fine for index.html and all the other pages that started
off using the "Page with top/left areas" template. However when I tried
converting results.html to use the "Page with top/left areas" template
instead of the "Page with top/left/right" template it didn't behave as I
expected. Instead my horizontal menu bar at the top of my page consisted of
the "left" category list, instead of my "top" category list.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks,
Neil

Loop code on the template is: