[ic] URL generate error?

Zsolt interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 30 10:06:00 2002

Hi,

I have 2 configurations:
1. Interchange 4.8.4, Apache 1.3.20
2. Interchange 4.8.6, Apache 2.0.40

The development was made on the 1st config.
I would like to copy it to the 2nd config, but I get always url generating
error.
The space caracter ($h20) is wrong encoded.
The 1st config makes it correct, the space code is" %20" in the url, but the
2nd makes "+", and the interchange can't find the pages.

I try to let run the following code:

 <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=GET>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo  VALUE=return>
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_successpage VALUE="[either][scratchd
mv_successpage][or]customerservice[/either]">
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="new_account">
    <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">
    <input type=hidden NAME="mv_click" value="New Account">
   <input type="submit" value="Új regisztráció">
   </FORM>

After sending the page the mv_click variable on the first config is
"New%20Account", and on the second "New+Account".

I don't know which application makes the error, Interchange or the Apache.

How can I correct it?

Suggestions?

regards

Zsolt