[ic] pass session to jsp?

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 30 11:22:01 2002

Kevin,

> I really don't see the point.  Why not just create the functionality
> you require using Interchange?  Although Perl skills will help, you
> don't need to know Perl to create an Interchange page.  I imagine that
> this is the reason for your apparently unanswered questions.

Thanks for the info.  The reason I can't create it in Interchange is perhaps
I am not an expert with it yet and the feature that I need to create is
pretty complex as it will need to involve some server side code.  So better
write something that'll work in a week or spend a month messing with
Interchange to do something similar.  And believe me, I definitely would
like
to hire a consultant but that wasn't for me to decide :(

Thanks for the help!
Dennis