[ic] Need help with MIME types of downloadable content.

Frank Maestas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 30 13:45:01 2002

Hello,
My store has been running for about 1.5 years now. I am trying to setup
some downloadable files rather than shipping everything.  I have a test
PDF file that works just fine, but I would like to be able to let the
user save it to disk, rather than automatically display in the browser.

My question is, what are the MIME types I can use for downloadable files.

In the products database, I see a field called "dl_type".  In it I
entered "application/pdf".  Works great but how can I modfy so as to
allow saving to disk.
Anyone know if there are any other types I can use in this field?

Thanks in advance!

Frank Maestas
frank.maestas@ttseagle.com