[ic] Failed pattern in wizard

Joe D. Trent interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 30 16:25:00 2002

Hey,

I just installed 4.8.6 on RH 8.0 and got the foundation store going.
When setting company information up in the wizard, I'm having some kind
of error message. On the page titled: Shipping Preferences - UPS, I have
some of the boxes checked. When I click the NEXT--> button, the same
screen comes up with a message in red above the check box list that
says:

 failed pattern - '0' =~ ^\\d+(?:\\.\\d+)?\$

It won't go past this screen. I have had several entries in the handling
charge box. It changes the pattern ( '0' , '3.00', '', etc.), but won't
let me continue. I may have messed up some of the file permissions when
I ran makecat the first time - I've had to change permissions on a
couple of files like /usr/local/interchange/error.log.

Thanks for the help,

Joe Trent