[ic] products.xls upload / import issue via wizard.

Ian C. Melville interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 30 21:46:01 2002

Jack,

For the XLS file to be accepted the server must have some special module
available or it won't work (uploading XLS files failed for me also).
However, just save the file as TAB delimited text and it *will* upload
:-)

Cheers!

Ian C. Melville

FRONTLINE MARKETING AGENCIES