[ic] New to IC

webmaster interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 31 00:17:00 2002

I am new to IC and have a few questions about it. One, in the "Foundation
Store", I can't seem to find where the images reside. All I see is an alias.
I am sure that it is hiding in plain sight. Two, I am looking for
documentation on connecting my gateway(Innovative Merchant Solutions Inc.)
and check-out.

To give you a little background: we are a small fitness equipment
manufacturer in Minneapolis, MN and our main competition in 2003 will be
Bowflex/Nautilus. If you visit our site (http://gwerx.com/), you will see
that we have a good shot. We plan on starting a regional then national ad
campaign in 01/03. The site is still undergoing development, but I am almost
finished with the front-end. In addition to this site, I also run UJP
Company for palaia.com / PAS LLC.(http://www.palaia.com/ujp/).

Cheers,

Will Ross
Webmaster