[ic] Bilingual components -> How do I set [LC] ?!

Stephane Gosselin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 31 04:35:01 2002

Hey. I'm learning the ropes of Interchange,I 3 yrs PHP background, 6 months
PERL is not too much baggage ( barely enough!) to tackle thos best head-on.
I find this product -> awesome.

I have learned quite a bit in the past month going through the cart section
available to me from my C-paneled based host.
But wow. I am still amazed from what I learn of it everyday. Often, as
pointed out before in previous postings simple thing become COMPLICATED.

My stumbling block today was making the [LC] tag or some variant that makes
the language local switch.
Specifically for the Advanced search link , just as on the foundation demo
index page.

Seems [LC] tags aren t parsed, but the component obviously contain a bunch
of OTHER tags. :) .

Stephane Gosselin
Programmeur-analyste/Consultant
Développement Internet CFusions