[ic] Routing E-mail Targets

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 31 10:15:01 2002

Good morning all!  I have the following three routes in my catalog.cfg
file though I do not intent on using the first 'main' as you'll see below:

Route main  <<EOF
        attach            0
        credit_card       1
        default           1
        email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
        encrypt           0
        errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
        pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
        pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
        receipt           etc/receipt.html
        report            etc/report
        supplant          1
        individual_track  orders
        track             logs/tracking.asc
EOF
Route mainUS  <<EOF
        attach            0
        credit_card       1
        default           1
        email             'mmB2C@Midwest_Microwave.com'
        MailOrderTo       'mmB2C@Midwest_Microwave.com'
        encrypt           0
        errors_to         'mmB2C@Midwest_Microwave.com'
        pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
        pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
        receipt           etc/receipt.html
        report            etc/report
        supplant          1
        individual_track  orders
        track             logs/tracking.asc
EOF
Route mainUK  <<EOF
        attach            0
        credit_card       1
        default           1
        email             'mmB2C@Midwest_Microwave.ltk.uk'
        MailOrderTo       'mmB2C@Midwest_Microwave.com'
        encrypt           0
        errors_to         'mmB2C@Midwest_Microwave.ltk.uk'
        pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
        pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
        receipt           etc/receipt.html
        report            etc/report
        supplant          1
        individual_track  orders
        track             logs/tracking.asc
EOF

and if extra logging I have enabled, I know that at the checkout page my
route is being set:

iclog: 200210310555 host: 194.128.85.8 page: ord/checkout checkout:
route: log mainUK copy_user
iclog: 200210310556 host: 194.128.85.8 page:  report: processing order :
400032
iclog: 200210310556 host: 194.128.85.8 page:  report: Tax Type: VAT @ 17.5%:

but what is baffling me is that the e-mail is still going to the .COM
which would be the 'main' or 'mainUS' route.  As an aside, I added
'MailOrderTo' in the event that something legacy was tripping me, but
that didn't help either.  I still have the 'main' route which in fact
does have the .COM e-mail address defined in ORDERS_TO but if this
section from my ord/checkout.html:

[perl]
my $out;
if ($Scratch->{CountryGroup} eq 'US') {
  $out = '<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route VALUE="log mainUS
copy_user">';
  $Tag->iclog('checkout: route: log mainUS copy_user');
} else {
  $out = '<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route VALUE="log mainUK
copy_user">';
  $Tag->iclog('checkout: route: log mainUK copy_user');
}
return $out;
[/perl]

is working, then why is the address wrong?

Regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028