[ic] New to IC

Thanh Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 31 11:42:59 2002

--- webmaster <webmaster@gwerx.com> wrote:

> Is there a list/reference archive that I can look
> through to see if there
> are similar gateways in use?

Best thing to do is go through the search at
icdevgroup.org  do a plain search for payment gateway
or something else you want then select the search via
swish

> Thanks, but I do have two more questions. Where can
> I find information on
> applying sales tax. Our gyms are made in Minnesota
> and accessories are made
> in Texas. Customers from these two states would need
> to pay this tax on
> several items in the store. I am also looking at
> setting up a database table
> for FedEx.

Those taxes can be easily added in the foundation demo
under the admin pages, simply go to administration
then tax, then add your taxes there.

Good Luck
Tom