[ic] Profiles for checking without ordering

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 31 12:25:02 2002

> You know i take it back. The "construct something" demo does not work
> fine. i just generated a shiny new demo store with makecat and restarted
> interchange. i went to the account page and left out bits of information
> that are required fields but it doesn't complain. Now i'm thinking i've
> borked something . i'm using interchange 4.6.5.

    If you are editing the fields from the account page the checking is not
done.  If you are editing the same fields on the checkout page the checking
is done.  The page could be modified to require certain fields but you'd
have to explicitly do it in a mv_check (which isn't all that difficult)
unless there is another way to do it that I am unaware of.

Jeff