[ic] Displaying Search Results as Thumbnails vs. Rows

Robert Kluczynski interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 1 09:45:02 2002

I'm a new user of Interchange and have spent a considerable amount of time
learning the admin interface, but can't figure out how to customize the
search results page to display my items in thumbnails versus rows.

Are there any templates or Interchange code available that I can place in
the content section of the results page to replace the default code? Or,
are there templates that I can purchase from solution or consulting
organizations?

We are really excited about this product and would like to learn more
about our options for sharing experiences or sharing code or purchasing
components.

Sincerely,

Robert Kluczynski