[ic] mv_credit_card_info not being set

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 1 12:56:02 2002

This is a real basic question, back in MV the field mv_credit_card_info
would be set with the encrypted contents of the CC data.  We are not
using any outside payment systems and still need to this occur (yes I
want it encrypted and gpg is up and working fine), with IC 4.8.6, but I
have failed to locate why this is not occuring.  This is one of my last
hurdles and I'd really like to get this site done and take tomorrow off...

I'm sure this is simple, does anyone care to state the obvious for me?

Barry