[ic] another template question

David Kelly interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 1 21:16:02 2002

On Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:29 pm, Winning Web Works wrote:
> (moderator, sorry I sent this first in html format, thought it was turn=
ed
> off....sorry, won't happen again)
>
> Hi there, I am trying to edit the noleft template to reflect a certain
> colour scheme, I understand where the images go, and how to get that to
> work, I also understand that theme.cfg is the theme config file, but I
> can't seem to find theme.cfg, where the heck is it?  (still playing aro=
und
> with foundation store)

<cat-root>/templates/foundation/theme.cfg

and your next question probably is:   where does it specify where to find=
=20
theme.cfg?

Answer
<cat-root>/catalog.cfg
e.g.
---------
ifndef STYLE
Variable STYLE default
endif
include templates/__STYLE__/theme.cfg
---------

You can specify the value of __STYLE__ in <cat-root>/products/variable.tx=

Hope that helps
--=20
David Kelly

Zeald Ltd