[ic] Image listing widget with a different directory

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 2 06:42:03 2002

hi - i'm experiencing a problem i cant even identify, much less
understand with the imagedir widget on the admin pages.

i have a table called news which i am editing and wish to have a nice
little image listing thingy with all the frills. i have a directory
images/articles where i want all of the images for articles to be stored.

i have discovered that if i cut and paste the contents of the meta edit
page for images in my products table it works (ie the drop down box and
so on appears, but it is looking in the wrong directory) but if i change
images/items to images/articles and change all other references to items
in the prepended and appended html to articles and press ok the image
listing has been replaced with a textbox.

i find no errors in my catalog or interchange error log files. i have
looked in mv_metadata.asc and the update with articles is in there...

i have searched the docs and archives for an answer on this but, as you
can tell from this poorly worded mail, i really cant identify the
problem and my searches have revealed nothing.

thanks in advance!

John