[ic] Please Help! How can I change "Sales Tax" to read "VAT" in email receipt & screen receipt?

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 2 15:38:01 2002

Quoting Nick Maguire (nick.maguire@ntlworld.com):
> Is there an easy way to do this? I have searched the faq & mail list and
> can't find an answer.
>
> I cant see a reference to it in variable.txt, catalog.cfg etc
>
> I am UK based, sell only to the uk and want both email and html screen
> receipts to read "VAT" (for cosmetic reasons only).

Interchange operates with files and databases. All of its content is in
a file or a database. It has special files that should not be accessible
to a use directly, like the receipt and such.

Did you use the search feature in admin file transfer and search for
"Sales Tax"? Or just using grep or some other utility that allows you to
find strings in files?

If you cannot use grep or its conceptual equivalent, it is questionable
whether you should be operating a computer other than as a user. Or so
it seems to me, anyway.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- anonymous