[ic] Re: malformed header from script. Bad header IC4.8.3

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 2 17:54:02 2002

Hi List,

any comment? Is someone here able to order more than 1000 items?
Or is my question fully unclear?

Thanks!

Joachim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: malformed header from script. Bad header IC4.8.3
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:00:37 +0200
From: Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de>
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org

Hi List,

I've a B2B catalog and in this catalog, the clients orders a lot of
items. After first time with ordering 160 items, I've gotten a

malformed header from script. Bad header...

from my apache error.log. With the helps of Racke (Thank you!), I've set

	['DescriptionField', undef,              ''],

in Config.pm and it works. But after ordering 1050 items, I get the
error message once more again. After disabling Usertrack, I get this
message still in my apache log.

How can I try out the cause of a "malformed header from script"?
Is the header to big with 1050 items? Or is there another cause?

Any hints, tips and helps are very welcome.

Thank you!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]