[ic] updating data without a form?

Andrew Metcalfe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 3 16:09:00 2002

Yes, the user is logged in.

I tried just "[tag flag write]userdb[/tag][userdb function=save]", but I'm a
bit surprised why you wanted me to try this.  The whole point of the
exercise was to change the value of the field "password" to "secret".

[tag flag write]userdb[/tag][userdb function=save] produced one '1' on the
page, and generated no errors.  Of course it didn't actually save any
values.

To address Rene's question, I am looking at mySql data through mySql itself.

_Am