[ic] updating data without a form?

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 3 19:08:01 2002

John Beima wrote:
> Quoting Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de>:

Sorry! I'm still learning englisch! What did you mean?
I can't understand your answer or follow you.
Can you give me more light in simple english (with exmaple)?
If your answer is fully clear for all member of this list. Are you so
kind to mail me privat?

(sorry Racke ;-) )
I'm in a muddle!

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]