[ic] Finally Launched my Interchange Site.

Bill Carr interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 06:14:03 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 17:38, Darren wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for all the help from everyone.  We finally launched our Online
> Store this weekend, using Interchange 4.8.6.  Check it out and let me
> know what you think or if you find anything wrong.
> http://www.daboy.com/
Can't check out after adding #31674. I click on the 'Check Out' button
and I come back to the same page with new items in the 'See also'
section. The top navigation is only as wide as one button. There is a
newline after each button. Browser: Galeon 1.2.5.

--
Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact