[ic] updating data without a form?

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 09:52:01 2002

At 01:08 AM 9/4/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>John Beima wrote:
>>Quoting Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de>:

You can evaluate an operation for errors, and report on the errors, with
the [try] and [catch] tags:

[try label=usersave][userdb save][/try]
[catch usersave]UserDB save failed![/catch]

... catch will print the failure message in the browser only if there is a
problem with the save operation. More info:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags04.80

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax