[ic] Hello from newbie lurker - re greeting card and setting order of items that view on page

Barbara Cardin, WheatCom.com interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 10:34:01 2002

Dear fellow list members - hello!  I have been a lurker here for a bit, but
am totally new to the Interchange cart.  So, I have 2 probably
extra-ordinary dumb questions!  Here goes -
1. If I want to be able to include a card with the item - how do I set it up
to include that and how do I set a field to enable the purchaser to put in a
custom message? Hope that is clear...would like to do that gift card to
increase sales and make it more special.

2.  Ordering the display of products on a page.  Using the links on the left
for item selection on the shopping Home page (or any other page for that
matter), when I click on that link and bring up those items, I would like
the display to order the items by SKU number...how do I do that? OK
<<SHUDDER>> I know that is probably an extremely dumb question!!
TIA!!!!

Barbara T. Cardin, M.A.
Paul D. Cardin, P.A.
barbara@wheatcom.com
Wheat Communications, Inc.
Web Site Development, Hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing, eData Bases
http://www.wheatcom.com http://wheatpub.com
http://www.ascendanthosting.com
P.O. Box 20573, Oklahoma City, OK 73156
405.755.8187 Fax 405.607.4006