[ic] Finally Launched my Interchange Site.

wvaughan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 10:57:02 2002

Then jeff@badtz-maru.com wrote:
> All the guy said is that he launched his web site.
> He didn't post his marketing plan.

It just hit me that is the next thing he needs to work on, and it was
glaringly obvious from the 100+ other websites that had that same identical
product for as low as $13 vs. his $19.95 that he needs to next work on the
reason for even building a website that uses interchange.

But you're right, that's not the feedback he was looking for.