[ic] need to style shipping address page

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 11:34:00 2002

Dennis Chen wrote:

>There no HTML code there!  So kinda stumped on how to style
>the "buttons" and "input text boxes" otherwise got everything else.

I'm not sure what you are really asking but what I did early on in my IC
experience was to put a comment tag at the top of each file with the
@@MV_PAGE@@ so that I could more easily determine the original source of
the page.  Likewise, I hand-coded a comment at the top of  each regions
and components sections, it made life much easier to find where to fix
or adjust problems...

So, if you are talking about the shipping address under the account
maintenance, that page is accounts.html otherwise it might be you are
actually referring to the checkout page at ord/checkout.html.

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028