[ic] need to style shipping address page

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 11:43:07 2002

> So, if you are talking about the shipping address under the account
> maintenance, that page is accounts.html otherwise it might be you are
> actually referring to the checkout page at ord/checkout.html.

No...not the shipping address in the account.html.  Sorry, guess I should've

mentioned which file I need to edit which is the "additional shipping
address" -
ship_addresses.html.  It's all just ITL tags so don't know where to style
the
buttons and text boxes to make it look consistant with the site that I'm
developing.  I have changed the style for the default fonts and background
colors but not the buttons and input text boxes.

Thanks
Dennis