[ic] override receipt?

Jerry Brady interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 12:51:01 2002

>I've got one specific transaction that I'd like to handle
>differently then others.  I've created a checkout page
>specific to this transaction.  Can I have a receipt.html
>that's specific as well?  How do I override the catalog.cfg
>value for Receipt?

I believe what you need to do is to define a new route in
catalog.cfg for your different checkout page.  Copy your
existing route and change the "receipt" attribute to your
new receipt page.

On the checkout page add:
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route VALUE="new_route">
Where "new_route" is the name of your new route.

Regards,
Jerry Brady
Blue Circle Technologies
http://www.bluecircletech.com