[ic] URGENT ASSISTANCE

Steve interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 15:31:03 2002

The referenced e-mail is obviously a direct take off on the Spanish Prisoner
scam.  Maybe this one should be named the Zimbabwe Orphan.  A friend who
works for a credit union says they keep getting warnings about these scams.
Most have been from Nigeria but now they are coming from Zimbabwe and South
Africa apparently.