[ic] how to turn off session id use only cookies

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 22:16:01 2002

>   * (Best solution, IMHO, but probably not very fun)
>     Build option to have Interchange generate lycos-friendly urls:
>     ?a=123&b=456  ...into...  /a/eq/123/and/b/eq/456
>     Utilize Apache ReWrite rules to convert them back
>     (Or modify IC to read them as well as write them).

    I am using mod_interchange and my urls do not have the ?, for example:

http://store.subcultural.com/subcultural/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=1/sf=prod
_group/se=dresses/op=re etc...

    I don't know if the search engines barf on equals signs, but if not,
mod_interchange is really easy to install.

Jeff