[ic] Shipping is killing me

Chris Slaght interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 4 23:09:03 2002

Getting shipping to work the way I want is killing me.

First of all.  UPS is working just fine.
FedEx does not show up at all event though I updated the permited country in
the UI and updated the country table.

I also added a FREE shipping that basically says if the price is => $100
then offer the shipping charge is $0.  This option does not show up in the
menu on checkout. Here is what I added to the shipping.asc:

FREE    Free Shipping   [subtotal noformat=1]   100     9999999 0.00

I tried to use the UI wizard, which used to work at least a little and I now
get this error:

Error:

  failed pattern - '5.95' =~ ^\\d+(?:\\.\\d+)?\$

  I am using Interchange 4.8.6 using foundation (from 4.8.4) as my base.
  I have read tons of news feeds and yes... I looked in the manual.

  My site is www.cookingtoys.com if you want to look for yourself.

  Thanks for any help,

  Chris Slaght