[ic] Shipping is killing me

Chris Slaght interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 5 01:06:01 2002

> At 11:08 PM 9/4/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> >FedEx does not show up at all event though I updated the permited country
in
> >the UI and updated the country table.
>
> Check archives for discussion earlier today regarding FedEx.

Doesn't work.

I did read a discussion that someone else was having exactly like my
problem.
If you a customer "Cretes an account" from the log in page, they get the
option to specify the ship mode and
my option for FREE Shipping shows up.  If you select it and then go to check
out, it selects something else.

Is like my syntax is wrong in shipping.asc

Non of this explains the message I get in the wizard when setting up
shipping.  i don't remember seeing that until I updated to 4.8.6 but I can't
be curtain.

Thanks,

Chris Slaght