[ic] Credit Card Details Request on ord/checkout.html when it should ask for as PO Number

Nick Maguire interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 5 12:59:22 2002

>Dan Browning Wrote:
>Which version of Interchange?  Is this with the default Foundation catalog,
>no modifications?

Interchange 4.8.6, Foundation Catalog now converted to my own design.

The error happened before I uploaded any products or messed with any
files.ie no mods

Made the same error when I changed things too.

I have added a line to my catalog.cfg and applied changes as other replies
suggested (thanx btw) and all works just fine now

As simple as no default value set, if you know you need to do it in the
first place ;)

ValuesDefault   payment_method      po