[ic] Re: Track Product Views

Andrew Rich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 6 05:49:04 2002

> > Hi Guys
> >
> > RH 7.3
> > IC 4.8.5
> >
> > This may be in a manual somewhere but, how can I track
> which products have
> > been viewed and also which products have been placed in the cart.
>
> Use a LogFormat like that in your Apache configuration:
>
> LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\" %T
%v \"%{X-Track}o\"" full

> and watch your access log files.

Thank you Racke
Sorry but where am I putting this and where am I reporting from.

Regards
_______________________________________
Andrew Rich
Maps Downunder
Ph: +61 3 9748 0422 Fax: +61 3 9748 0422
<mailto:andrew@mapsdownunder.com.au>
<http://www.mapsdownunder.com.au>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
intended recipient and may be privileged. This email and any attachments are
also subject to copyright.  If you have received this email inadvertently or
you are not the intended recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute,
copy or in any way rely on it. Further, you should notify the sender
immediately and delete the email from your computer.  Whilst we have taken
precautions to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot
guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from
such viruses.