[ic] A very long form

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 6 09:39:02 2002

At 06:14 AM 9/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm attempting to set something up where the customer has to login right
>away.  From there, they are taken to a second page with a form on it asking
>for PO number, Date required, and Cancellation date.  Then they shop.  The
>PO, Date required and Cancellation date aren't needed again until the
>checkout process.  From here, they need to be logged along with everything
>else.
>
>This is probably pretty easy, but I've been up all night and higher brain
>functions aren't functioning anymore.  I'm using the IC 4.8.6 foundation
>store on RH 7.1.  Thanks in advance!
>
>Phil

Is there a question in here somewhere? Get some sleep, let your brain
recharge. The come back and ask questions about the specific areas of this
that are giving you trouble. As a starting point, it looks like you would
need to modify the login profile, add fields to the transactions table and
possibly userdb, modify the checkout profile, and modify log_transaction to
record the new data.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax