[ic] Disable 'smart' page routing?

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 6 10:38:02 2002

Quoting marc.brevoort (marc.brevoort@armazemdedados.com):
> Hello group,
>
> In our company we have the need for a customized order tracking process. Most
> of the changes will be done on (a customized version of) order_status.html in
> the admin/ directory.
>
> On this customized page, I've created a submit button with raw HTML:
>
> <input type="submit" value="Update">
>
> I've set mv_nextpage and the form action to the customized order_status.html,
> but when I click my update button Interchange keeps routing me back to
> order.html.
>
> How can I disable this 'smart' behaviour?

I think if you don't pass the page an order number, it has nothing
to view or give status on, so it goes back to the list. If you have

	<input type=hidden name=order value="[cgi order]">

somewhere it will not do that.

> I'd like to be in control of the
> software instead of the other way around.

8-) I take it you didn't look at the first line of the page:

    [if !cgi order]
	    [bounce page="__UI_BASE__/order"]
    [/if]

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just
sit there." -- Will Rogers