[ic] Track Product Views

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 6 10:41:03 2002

_______________________________________
>Andrew Rich
>Maps Downunder
>Ph: +61 3 9748 0422 Fax: +61 3 9748 0422
><mailto:andrew@mapsdownunder.com.au>
><http://www.mapsdownunder.com.au>

_______________________________________

We did this for one of our clients by adding a column to the products
table and then running a sql query on flypage.

We added a column labeled "number_accessed" and then placed the
following query on flypage.

[query st=db sql="update products
set number_accessed = '[calc][item-field number_accessed] + 1[/calc]'
where sku = '[item-code]'
"]
[/query]

I don't know if this is the best way to handle it, but it works well for
what our client needed.