[ic] Please help with 500 error

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 6 11:47:02 2002

Mel Borin wrote:

> I am trying to install the latest Alpha release and it looks like all
> went ok but I keep getting server 500 errors. Please go to
> http://www.zone113.com/foundation/ here and click on admin or customer
> links .
>
> Error: Premature end of script headers:
> /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/cgi-bin/foundation
>
> I am running Lenux 7.2 with Ensim, Perl 5.6.0.

Please do not take this wrong, but 4.9 is an Alpha release and shouldn't
be considered for production development.  You managed to mangle the
spelling of Linux and are running an outdated version of Perl, if you
are just getting your feet wet with IC, you should really consider using
4.8.6...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028