[ic] we're sorry page and undefined catalog

The INSANE Trash Can interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 8 19:00:02 2002

Jeff (and others),

I believe I am running Interchange in VLINK mode (UNIX mode).

As the below document suggested I have tried starting Interchange with the
command `su -c "./interchange -r SocketPerms=666" interch`.  This did not
resolve the issue.

I have checked the web server logs, there are no errors there.  I have also
checked the Interchange error log, and the log for the shop i am trying to
get working, there were no errors there either.

According to "bin/compile_link" the LINK_HOST is set to "localhost",
LINK_PORT is set to "7786" and the LINK_FILE is set to
"/var/run/interchange/socket".  I have tried telneting to localhost on port
7786 and I was unable to connect, and the file specified bu LINK_FILE does
not exist.

"/var/run/interchange" is owned by the user "interch", so Interchange should
be able to create the "socket" file if required.

Maybe someone can shed some more light on this.

Thanks in Advance

Michael