[ic] How do you write your code?

Mon Sep 9 00:32:02 2002

Quoting Philip S. Hempel (pshempel@linuxhardcore.com):
> I used VI once and found I was always trying to "escape".

As with many things, if you fight it you hate it. If you surrender to it,
you love it. 8-)

For those who are Vim 6.0 users (like I enthusiastically am), I have
included a syntax file which extends syntax coloring to cover most of
the core IC tags.

Basically, it will highlight all ITL-like code, and it will color/bold
the tag or argument differently if it recognizes it or not. It is not
difficult to add or subtract the tag names or arguments

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman