[ic] Custom looping tab -- [prefix-change] doesn't work

Barry D. Hassler interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 9 09:29:05 2002

...[many expletivies deleted] ....

Mike,

THANK YOU. As usual, I've spent countless hours trying to figure this =
out, then trying to work around it, all without luck. Duh.

Thanks, from just "up the street" in Beavercreek OH.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Heins [mailto:mike@perusion.com]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 9:00 AM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] Custom looping tab -- [prefix-change] doesn't work

Quoting Barry D. Hassler (barry.hassler@hcst.com):
> Hi,
>=20
> I've been working on a custom looping tag, which for the most part
> works. However, I haven't been able to get the [prefix-change] tag
> portion to work in order to create groupings of the data.
>=20

You didn't look at the syntax for that tag, which is the most bizaare
ever:

	[abbey-change one]

	[/abbey-change one]

Nothing else has a parameter for a closing tag. If it is any comfort,
I have been known to get caught on that one myself.

--=20
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems tend to look
like nails.  -- Abraham Maslow